Help us emphasize gun safety awareness in our community by participating in the "National African Gun Safety Initiative"
Saturday November 7th, starting @ 9am
1. Show your
"Peace Sign" for "Gun Safety".
2. Share your picture or video online.
Adult & Youth safety pledge
ADULTS hereby promise:
I choose to own a firearm and therefore accept responsibility for using and storing it safely. I commit to securing my firearm when not in use, being aware of who can access it at all times and educating others to do the same.
CHILDREN Hereby Promise:
I will not handle guns without permission from a grown-up that I know.
• I will never play with guns.
• I will not go snooping or allow my friends to go snooping for guns in the house.
• If I find a gun, even if it looks like a toy, I will not touch it; I will tell a grown-up I know right away.
• I will obey the rules of safe gun handling.
Making our African Americans families stronger by training the men & women of our black community.